Posted on 25 June 2016
- 159 g Calories
- 0.76 g Fat
- 49 g Carbohydrates
- 1.5 g Fibre
- 3.16 g Protein
- Apple - 1 medium (3" dia) 182g
- Carrots - 4 medium 244g
- Green Tea - 8 fl oz 236.8g
- Honey - 1 tsp 7g
- Lemon - 1/4 fruit (2-1/8" dia) 14.5g
- Orange (peeled) - 1 fruit (2-5/8" dia) 131g
- Make a cup of green tea separate from your juice (usually steeped for 3 minutes at 160-180°. Careful not to steep too long/too hot, or the taste will become bitter due to its tannin content.
- Add honey to green tea.
- Process all other ingredients in a juicer.
- Pour tea into juice, mix well, and serve.