Your cart is currently empty.
Posted on 26 June 2016
4 1/2 cups ( 400g ) uncooked oatmeal (quick oats) 1 1/3 cups ( 340g ) peanut butter 1 cup ( 250ml ) coconut cream or milk 5 scoops ( 150g ) whey vanilla protein powder
1. Open a pack or a can of coconut cream. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add vanilla whey protein powder and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Add peanut butter and mix everything together with a spoon.
4. Add uncooked oatmeal and mix well. You may need to use your hands at this point.
5. Flatten the mix in a dish.
6. Chill in the fridge oveight (or minimum 2hrs) then cut into 12 or 16 bars.
Join our Mailing List
Copyright © 2017 hectichealth All rights reserved
Sign up to receive our email updates
Search our store