SUMMER CRUNCH SALAD
Posted on 22 June 2016
- 178 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 3 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Fibre
- 9 g Protein
- 200g pack small button , finely sliced
- juice 1
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- handful soft green herbs, such as , , and
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp
- 75g (or vegetarian alteative), shaved into large curls
- In a bowl, toss with half the juice and set aside – the lemon juice will soften the mushrooms. the beans in boiling salted water for 5-6 mins until they still have a crunch, but they are not squeaky, then drain and cool in iced water.
- Toss the beans and mushrooms together in a bowl with the herbs and season with salt and pepper. Toss through the tomatoes, remaining lemon juice and the and scatter with just before serving.