CANNELLINI BEAN & EGG SALAD WITH CRISPY CRUMBS
Posted on 22 June 2016
- 333 g Calories
- 17 g Fat
- 26 g Carbohydrates
- 10 g Fibre
- 20 g Protein
- 2 medium
- 8 , trimmed (remove the root and half of the dark green part)
- 1½ tbsp
- 1 slice bread, broken into chunky breadcrumbs
- 400g can , drained and rinsed
- juice ½
- 1 tsp Dijon
- ½ small red , finely chopped
- handful , roughly chopped
- 1 Little Gem , roughly chopped
- Cook the in boiling waterfor 6 mins, or longer if you prefer themhard-boiled. Add the forthe final 3 mins of cooking. Remove andrun both under cold water. When coolenough to handle, pat the spring onionsdry and peel the eggs.
- Meanwhile, heat ½ tbsp of the oil in anon-stick frying pan. Tip in breadcrumbsand season. Fry for 3-4 mins until crispand golden, then set aside.
- Toss the spring onions with the beans, juice, , red , ,remaining oil and . Season andarrange halved boiled eggs on top. Sprinklewith the crumbs and eat straight away.