TACO-STUFFED CRESCENT POCKETS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 370 g Calories
- 10 g Fat
- 27 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 15 g Protein
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 8-inch skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and salsa.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture on center of each rectangle. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold short sides of dough up over filling, meeting in center; pinch edges to seal, leaving center open.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.