TACO CHICKEN WRAPS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 350 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 31 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 23 g Protein
- 8 large uncooked chicken breast tenders, not breaded (about 3/4 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat each chicken tender with taco seasoning mix.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken tender on short side of each triangle. Starting with shortest side of triangle, roll dough around each chicken tender; place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 19 minutes or until wraps are deep golden brown and chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa for dipping.