ROTISSERIE CHICKEN PESTO CRESCENT POCKETS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 380 g Calories
- 26 g Fat
- 24 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 11 g Protein
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup canned Old El Paso™ diced green chiles, drained
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; top with chicken and chiles. Fold dough in half over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.