QUICK GRILLED PIZZA QUESADILLAS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 6 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- Old El Paso™ Hot Thick 'n Chunky Salsa, if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking as directed by manufacturer.
- Place 3 tortillas separately on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Top each with remaining tortilla.
- Gently place each quesadilla on unheated side of two-buer grill or over drip pan on charcoal grill. (If using one-buer gas grill, cook over low heat.)
- Cover grill; cook about 1 minute on each side or until lightly charred. Remove quesadillas from grill. Cut each into quarters. Serve immediately with salsa.