POPCORN CHICKEN POPS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 wooden skewers
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet or shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into1-inch-wide strips. Cut strips into pieces to form 1-inch squares; place in bowl.
- Place flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Working with a few chicken pieces at a time, coat each piece with flour, shaking off excess. Dip each into beaten egg to coat; roll in bread crumbs to coat completely. Place on tray or platter.
- Thread 4 pieces of breaded chicken onto each wooden skewer, leaving a small space between each; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Tu skewers over; bake 10 minutes longer. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.