PIZZA IN A CRESCENT
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 470 g Calories
- 13 g Fat
- 28 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 20 g Protein
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 package pepperoni slices (3 1/2 oz)
- 4 tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package (6 oz) mozzarella cheese slices
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
- Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
- Fold each slice of cheese in half; place over pepperoni. Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open. Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.