PEPPERONI AND CHEESE CRESCENTS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 240 g Calories
- 14 g Fat
- 20 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 8 g Protein
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 24 slices (about 5 oz.) pepperoni
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato pasta or pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles; pat out each triangle slightly.
- Place 3 slices pepperoni, slightly overlapping, on center of each triangle. Top each with about 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm crescents with warm pasta sauce for dipping.