ONE-POT TEN-MINUTE BEEF AND BROCCOLI
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 350 g Calories
- 10 g Fat
- 40 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Fibre
- 23 g Protein
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 bunch chopped green onions, greens and whites separated
- 3 cups cold cooked white rice
- 1 cup thick teriyaki marinade and sauce
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef with salt to taste over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown. Do not drain. Meanwhile, make broccoli as directed on bag.
- Add whites of green onions to pan with beef, and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in rice and teriyaki sauce. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until rice is heated through.
- Stir in broccoli. Top with green onion tops.