ONE-POT ENCHILADA RIGATONI
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 503 g Calories
- 17 g Fat
- 63 g Carbohydrates
- 3 g Fibre
- 29 g Protein
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- lb uncooked rigatoni pasta
- can (11 oz) Green Giant™ Mexico™ whole keel co with red and green bell peppers
- cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef with salt to taste over high heat, stirring frequently, until brown. Do not drain.
- Add enchilada sauce, evaporated milk, 4 cups hot water, the pasta and co. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally; do not drain.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese. Serve topped with crushed tortilla chips, cilantro and chopped green onions, if desired.