ONE-POT CREAMY BEEF STROGANOFF
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 360 g Calories
- 16 g Fat
- 37 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Fibre
- 18 g Protein
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- packages (8 oz each) sliced button mushrooms
- can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- lb uncooked medium egg noodles
- container (12 oz) chive and onion sour cream
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef over high heat, stirring frequently, until brown. Do not drain.
Add mushrooms and salt to taste. Cook about 5 minutes or until browned.
Add evaporated milk, 4 1/2 cups hot water and the noodles. Noodles will not be completely covered at first. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, just until noodles are tender. Remove from heat; do not drain; stir in sour cream.