ONE-POT CHEESY CHICKEN AND MINI DUMPLINGS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 530 g Calories
- 21 g Fat
- 48 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 37 g Protein
- can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- cups shredded or pulled deli rotisserie chicken
- can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated original breadsticks
- bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, heat evaporated milk, 4 1/2 cups hot water, the chicken, and salt to taste to boiling over high heat.
- Separate breadsticks; cut into 1-inch pieces with kitchen scissors, dropping them into the boiling mixture. Reduce heat; simmer 12 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently, until dumplings are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make mixed vegetables as directed on bag.
- Remove from heat; stir in vegetables and cheese, stirring until cheese melts.