MEATBALL SUB BUBBLE-UP BAKE
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- bag (16 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs
- green bell pepper, diced, sautéed
- cups marinara sauce
- cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces; place in large bowl. Add meatballs, sautéed bell pepper and marinara sauce; stir until well coated.
- Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend evenly over top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until biscuit pieces are puffed and cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and if desired, chopped fresh basil.