MAKE-AHEAD GRANDS!™ MINI BEEF POT PIES
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 350 g Calories
- 20 g Fat
- 30 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 12 g Protein
- cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ backyard grilled potatoes (from 11.8-oz bag)
- lb ground beef
- lb sliced mushrooms
- cup Alfredo pasta sauce (from 15-oz jar)
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Place the 1 cup frozen potatoes in small microwavable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on High 4 minutes; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef with salt to taste over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown; drain. Transfer to large bowl. In same skillet, cook mushrooms with salt to taste, until brown. Transfer to bowl with beef. Stir potatoes and Alfredo sauce into beef mixture.
- Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits; press each biscuit to form 5 1/2-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture onto each biscuit. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese on top of each. Gather edges up and around filling, pinching and pleating dough around filling, leaving filling exposed on top. Place in muffin cups.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- To freeze: After placing pies in muffin cups, wrap muffin pan in foil, and freeze completely. Transfer frozen pies to labeled gallon-size resealable freezer bag. To bake: Heat oven to 375°F. Remove desired number of pies from bag, and place in sprayed muffin cups or ramekins on cookie sheet. Loosely tent with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray; bake 20 minutes. Remove foil, and bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust browns and instant-read thermometer inserted in center reads 165°F.