LEMON CHICKEN WITH POTATOES
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 470 g Calories
- 20 g Fat
- 29 g Carbohydrates
- 3 g Fibre
- 45 g Protein
- 3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 package (28 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Sprinkle over chicken thighs.
- Cook chicken thighs in skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes, onions and lemon slices in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter, and drizzle over mixture.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).