KID-FRIENDLY MEATBALL PIZZA
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- teaspoon garlic powder
- cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce (from 15-oz can)
- cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10-inch cookie sheet or round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto cookie sheet or in pan; press to form rectangle or fill pizza pan. Sprinkle garlic powder evenly over dough. Bake 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Carefully spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce. Top with meatballs, arranging evenly on pizza.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.