HAM AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL-UPS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 200 g Calories
- 12 g Fat
- 12 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 11 g Protein
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
- 4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.