EASY CRESCENT TACO BAKE
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 370 g Calories
- 23 g Fat
- 20 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 21 g Protein
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato, if desired.