EASY CHICKEN ENCHILADA CRESCENT BAKE
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 440 g Calories
- 26 g Fat
- 26 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 25 g Protein
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up.
- Place seam side down in baking dish about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 20 minutes. Carefully remove dish from oven. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and retu to oven. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining sauce in microwavable glass measuring cup uncovered on High in 30-second intervals until hot. Drizzle over enchiladas.