EASY BBQ CHICKEN CRESCENTS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips
- tablespoons barbecue sauce
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 chicken breast strip on each triangle; top with sauce and about 1 teaspoon cheese. Rollup loosely as directed on can. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.