Posted on 25 June 2016
- 290 g Calories
- 23 g Fat
- 13 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 9 g Protein
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.