CREAMY GARLIC-CHICKEN BUNDLES
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Separate dough from both cans into 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- In medium bowl, place shredded chicken, bell pepper, spinach, garlic, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce; stir until combined.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto center of each rectangle. For each bundle, bring up 4 coers of dough and fold over top of filling; gently press dough together to form a ball and hide the filling. Repeat with remaining rectangles and chicken mixture. Place 4 on each cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining Alfredo sauce. Cool bundles 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve bundles topped with warm sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.