CHILI-CHEESE DOG CRESCENT CASSEROLE
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 550 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 40 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 21 g Protein
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chili with beans
- 8 hot dogs, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix chili and hot dogs. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon chili mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of chili mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.