CHICKEN-BACON-RANCH PIZZA STICKS
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 0 g Calories
- 0 g Fat
- 0 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 0 g Protein
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend (10 oz)
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet; press to spread dough out into an even layer. Spread 1/3 cup dressing over dough with back of spoon. Sprinkle chicken, bacon and half of the green onions over dressing in even layers. Top with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese in center is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining half of green onions. Cool slightly. Cut into about 1 1/2-inch-wide strips. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.