CHEESY TOMATO-CHICKEN SKILLET
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 510 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 58 g Carbohydrates
- 4 g Fibre
- 37 g Protein
- 2 cups uncooked pasta nuggets or radiatore (7 oz)
- 3/4 lb chicken breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (4 to 5 medium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup, tomatoes, milk and basil.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.