CHEESY BAKED TORTELLINI
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 420 g Calories
- 8 g Fat
- 27 g Carbohydrates
- 0 g Fibre
- 25 g Protein
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb lean (at least 93%) ground turkey
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat; stir in onion, garlic and turkey. Cook, stirring frequently, until meat is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato pasta sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini in 3-quart saucepan in boiling water until pasta is done; drain. Toss cooked pasta with tomato mixture. Spoon into casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.