5-INGREDIENT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI BAKE
Posted on 25 June 2016
- 340 g Calories
- 12 g Fat
- 28 g Carbohydrates
- 7 g Fibre
- 29 g Protein
- oz boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- cans (19 oz each) Progresso™ chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- cup tomatillo salsa (from 16-oz jar) or salsa verde
- cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken with salt to taste over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir to combine. Spread in baking dish. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of casserole reads 165°F. Top with cheese, and recover with foil. Let rest at room temperature about 5 minutes or until cheese melts. If desired, serve over rice with favorite chili toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, sour cream, yogurt, salsa, guacamole.