LEMON COD WITH BASIL BEAN MASH
Posted on 26 June 2016
- 372 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 17 g Carbohydrates
- 6 g Fibre
- 44 g Protein
- 2 small bunches cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 1 tbsp
- chunks skinless or other white fish fillet
- 1 , plus juice of ½
- 240g pack frozen soya beans
- 1 clove
- bunch , leaves and stalks separated
- 100ml or vegetable stock
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the tomatoes onto a baking tray, rub with a little oil and some seasoning, then roast for 5 mins until the skins are starting to split. Add the fish to the tray, top with most of the and some more seasoning, then drizzle with a little more oil. Roast for 8-10 mins until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 mins until just tender. Drain, then tip into a food processor with the rest of the oil, , stalks, lemon juice and stock, then pulse to a thick, slightly rough purée. Season to taste.
- Divide the tomatoes and mash between two plates, top with the , then scatter with basil leaves and the remaining lemon zest to serve.