JUICY LUCY PUDDING
Posted on 26 June 2016
- 276 g Calories
- 6 g Fat
- 56 g Carbohydrates
- 7 g Fibre
- 3 g Protein
- 350g packet frozen fruits of the forest, defrosted
- 3 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp no-added-sugar wild blueberries jam (we used St Dalfour, from larger supermarket branches)
- 6 medium-sized ripe , peeled, quartered and cored
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25g butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5/fan 170C. Mix the fruits of the forestin a large bowl with the sugar andjam, then add the and tossto mix. Tip into a deep baking dishmeasuring about 18x28cm, coverwith foil and roast in the oven for20 minutes. Pierce a or two tosee if they are really tender; if not,retu dish to the oven for another5 minutes or until they feel soft.
- Mix breadcrumbs with the butterand scatter over the fruit. Bakeuncovered in the oven for 10-15minutes or until golden and crispy.Serve hot.