GRILLED GOAT'S CHEESE WITH CRANBERRY DRESSING
Posted on 26 June 2016
- 200 g Calories
- 15 g Fat
- 10 g Carbohydrates
- 1 g Fibre
- 8 g Protein
- 2 red-skinned
- 3 tbsp juice
- 3 x 100g Caprico goat's cheese, halved horizontally
- 2 tbsp jelly
- 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp clear
- 2 heads, separated into leaves
- handful sprouts (available from larger supermarkets) or
- Quarter, core, then thinly slice the into a bowl with the juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well, as this stops the going brown.
- Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses rind-side down on the foil, then set aside for a moment.
- Drain 2 tbsp of the juice from the apple bowl into another small bowl and discard the rest. Add the sauce, oil and with some seasoning, and to form a dressing. Grill the cheeses for 4 mins, then scatter the nuts on and around the cheeses and retu to the grill to cook for a few mins more – but take care that the nuts don’t bu.
- Arrange the apple, and sprouts or on 6 plates, then carefully top with the hot melted cheese. Scatter over the nuts, spoon over the dressing and serve straight away.