CHOCOLATE & BERRY MOUSSE POTS
Posted on 26 June 2016
- 159 g Calories
- 8 g Fat
- 19 g Carbohydrates
- 3 g Fibre
- 5 g Protein
- 75g dark chocolate 70% grated
- 4 tbsp low-fat
- 2 large whites
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 350g berries (try blueberries, , cherries or a mix)
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproofbowl over a pan of simmeringwater, making sure the bowldoesn’t directly touch the water.Once melted, allow it to cool for5-10 mins, then stir in the .
- the whites until stiff,then in the sugar and beatuntil stiff again. the whites intothe chocolate mix – loosen themixture first with a spoonful of eggwhite, then carefully in the rest,keeping as much air as possible.
- Put berries into small glassesor ramekins, then divide mousseon top. Chill in the fridge until set.