SMOKY SWEET POTATO & BEAN CAKES WITH CITRUS SALAD
Posted on 26 June 2016
7 A DAY
- 431 g Calories
- 24 g Fat
- 39 g Carbohydrates
- 10 g Fibre
- 24 g Protein
- 1 (about 200g), cut into cubes
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 , finely sliced
- small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- juice 1
- 1 Little Gem , to
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced on the diagonal
- 1 , halved lengthways and sliced on the diagonal
- Microwave the on High for 6 mins until tender. Lightly mash the beans, then add the potatoes, 2 , coriander, chipotle paste and seasoning. Mash a little more until the is combined. Shape into 4 cakes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the bean cakes for 4-5 mins each side.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayo, juice and seasoning in a bowl. Add remaining and salad ingredients and toss well. Serve alongside the bean cakes.