MUSHROOM FAJITAS WITH AVOCADO HOUMOUS
Posted on 25 June 2016
7 A DAY
- 824 g Calories
- 36 g Fat
- 104 g Carbohydrates
- 14 g Fibre
- 23 g Protein
- 1 large , stoned, peeled and chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove, crushed
- and juice 1
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 red , cut into thick rounds
- 2 large flat thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp fajita spice mix
- shredded Little Gem and Tabasco sauce, to serve (optional)
- Put the , chickpeas, , and juice in a food processor and whizz together until it forms a chunky consistency. Spoon into a bowl, season and stir in the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the and with the oil and sprinkle over the fajita seasoning. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and cook the onion for 2 mins on each side, then remove from the pan and keep warm. Cook the for 2 mins on each side or until softened and tuing golden in places.
- Spread some of the avocado houmous down the middle of each wrap and top with the mushrooms and . Add shredded and a dash of Tabasco, if you like, and wrap up.