LEMON & MINT AUBERGINE TAGINE WITH ALMOND COUSCOUS
Posted on 26 June 2016
7 A DAY
- 361 g Calories
- 10 g Fat
- 50 g Carbohydrates
- 9 g Fibre
- 16 g Protein
- 1 tbsp
- 1 large , chopped
- 3 cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp seeds
- ½ tsp ground
- 200ml reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 350g baby , trimmed and slit a couple of times
- 2 strips , finely chopped
- 390g can butter beans, drained
- 40g toasted flaked
- 150g pot 0% fat probiotic natural , mixed with ½ crushed garlic clove and 2 tbsp chopped , plus leaves to gaish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the and for 5 mins. Stir in the , and , cook briefly, then tip in the stock and tomatoes.
- Add the and , then cover the pan and cook gently for 15-20 mins until the aubergines are meltingly tender. Add the butter beans and warm through.
- Meanwhile, cook the following pack instructions, then stir in the . Serve the tagine on the couscous with the drizzled over, and gaish with leaves, if you like.