BEEF & BEAN CHILLI BOWL WITH CHIPOTLE YOGURT
Posted on 26 June 2016
7 A DAY
- 372 g Calories
- 13 g Fat
- 26 g Carbohydrates
- 9 g Fibre
- 28 g Protein
- 1 tbsp
- 1 large , chopped
- 250g pack extra-lean minced beef
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste, plus a little extra to serve
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning mix
- 2 x 400g cans mixed bean salad, drained
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 low-sodium beef stock cube
- 2 squares 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- small pack coriander, chopped
- cooked brown rice and low-fat Greek , to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the on a medium heat until softened. Add the beef with some black pepper and a little salt, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, and cook until browned. Add the chipotle and Cajun seasoning. Give it a good stir and cook for 1 min more.
- Tip in the beans and tomatoes, then crumble over the stock cube. Add a can of water and simmer for about 20-30 mins, until thickened. Add the chocolate, and stir until melted, then add most of the coriander.
- Serve the in bowls on top of the rice sprinkled with the rest of the coriander, with a dollop of low-fat , and an extra drizzle of chipotle paste on top.